Hi, I'm Rosalind
I’m here to help you navigate your way through the many different chapters of your life.
At times, our lives can become turbulent, problematic and often painful.
I can support you as you explore and cross these challenges, to walk alongside you, as you navigate your way through each stage to find possible solutions.
You can continue to enjoy living your life to your full potential.
I am a Psychotherapist and Therapeutic Counsellor. I help adults, young people and children with a wide range of issues.
I provide a safe and non judgmental environment for you, or your child, to openly talk in confidence about any challenges or problems that you may be faced with.
The foundations of my training are to work within a person centred / humanistic modality, which means the relationship between the client and the therapist is always about you. However, through my extensive training, I use a range of therapeutic modalities within my private practice.
I continually update my knowledge and skills, to ensure I am demonstrating my commitment to my professional development. Also, to keep up to date with the latest research findings, especially surrounding my personal and professional dedication surrounding ADHD/ADD and Autism (ASD)
I am passionate about helping others ‘feel better’ about themselves, and within their lives, as they navigate their way through the journey of life.
What I do
I offer a range of services, to help you navigate your way through some of life's many challenges.
My specialisms include (but are not limited to):
- ADHD /ADD
- Autism (ASD)
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Suicide and suicide ideation
- inc. rape and sexual abuse
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Pre and postnatal anxiety and depression
- Birth trauma and fear of giving birth
My working modules include:
- Person centred / Humanistic approach
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Private Employee Assistance Programme
- Body centred therapy, such as:
- Pilates for healing trauma and PTSD
- Yoga therapy for trauma and PTSD
- Mindfulness and meditation
One Therapy Space
Thank you so much for helping me navigate my fears. You have helped me so much and are worth your weight in gold.